- Sunday August 28, 2016
- The Pinnacle Challenge is an off-road Duathlon. It will Feature a initial trail run of approx. 5 miles ( 2 loops) followed by 10 awesome singletrack mountain bike miles (2 Loops), then finish with a 2.5 mile trail run ( 1 loop). The run and Mountain bike will be on 2 separate courses.
- Your event can be run as a 5 mile trail run only, a solo duathlon, or a team duathlon.
- The event is all done in the woods of the Newport Town Forest. Expect gnarly, fun an exciting singletrack with some aggressive, hilly trail running.
- Start, Finish, & Transitions: Newport High School, Newport, NH, SEE MAP, actual start / finish area is at the top of the hill behind the track next to the large ski jump.
- 1st Event: 5.0 mile trail run
- 2nd Event: 10 mile mountain bike
- 3rd Event: 2.5 mile trail run
- For a grand total of ~17.5 miles
- 7:30 - 9:30 am - Registration
- 9:40 am - Racer meeting
- 10:00 am - Race start (all classes)
- Post Race awards ceremony - Age Group Awards
- Post Race food for the racers
- Runners & Solo - M & F 18-34, 35-49, 50+
- Team - All Male, All Female, Co-ed
- Note: Race director may create or combine divisions based on participant registrations.
- Awards to top 3 in each division
- Timing: Professional timing by Granite State Race Services
- Race Contact:
- 250 Racer Limit
- Race Day:
- 7:30 - 9:30 am
- Trail Run Only $25
- Solo $40.00 (M or F, 18 or older)
- Team $70.00
- Pre Registration:
- Accepted thru 9pm October 2, 2015
- Trail Run Only $20 or $25 w/T-Shirt
- Solo $35.00 or $40 w/T-Shirt (M or F, 18 or older)
- Team $60.00 or $70 w/T-Shirts
- Fill out Entry Form and mail in or
- Online Registration (by Lightbox Registrations)