|Pinnacle Challenge VIII
The 8th annual Newport, NH Multi-Sport Adventure Race.
||Newport Rotary Club,
and the following sponsors:
|• • • • • •
|• Charlestown Rotary Club • Claremont Cycle Depot • Eagle Times • Goodrich Oil • Hubert's Department Store • LaValley Building Supply • Petal Patch • Shaws • Sturm Ruger • Summercrest • Z&W Machine & Tool •
- Sunday October 14, 2012
- 7:00 - 9:00 am - Registration
- 9:10 am - Racer meeting
- 9:30 am - Race start (all classes)
- Post Race awards ceremony
- Post Race BBQ for the racers
- Solo - M & F 12-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+
- All male: Duo (2 person) & Team (3 or 4 person)
- All Female: Team (3 or 4 person)
- Co-ed: Duo (2 person) & Team (3 or 4 person)
- Note: Race director may create or combine divisions based on participant registrations.
- Awards - Challenge:
- $100 each to the overall fastest solo Male & Female
- $25 to the fastest Solo & Team Splits (i.e. you have the fastest time for each of the 4 events and you get $100)
- $50.00 bonus the fastest Team or Solo to break 2 hours (Current Record = 2:00:17 by Team Four Runners - 2010)
- Custom awards to top 3 in each division
- Gear: T-Shirts or equivalent to first 75 who register Solo or Team.
- Timing: ChampionChip® timing by Granite State Race Services
- Race Contact:
- 250 Racer Limit
- Race Day:
- 7:00 - 9:00 am
- Solo $60.00 (M or F, 12 or older)
- Duo $85.00 (2 athlete team)
- Team $100.00 (3 or 4 athletes)
- Pre Registration:
- Accepted thru 9pm October 12, 2012
- Solo $50.00 (M or F, 12 or older)
- Duo $75.00 (2 athlete team)
- Team $90.00 (3 or 4 athlete)
- Fill out Entry Form and mail in or
- From North:
- Take Interstate 89 south to exit 13. Follow Rt 10 south into Newport. The High School & Recreation Complex will be on your left just before you get into the center of town.
- From South & East:
- Take Interstate 89 north to Exit 9. Follow Rt103 west into Newport. Make right onto Rt 10 North. The High School & Recreation Complex will be on your right less than a mile from the center of town.
- Alternately take Interstate 89 north to Exit 12. Make left onto Rt 11 and follow that west into Newport. Make right onto Rt 10 north. The High School & Recreation Complex will be on your right less than a mile from the center of town.
- From South & West:
- Take Interstate 91 in Vermont north to Exit 7. Take Rt 11 east through Charlestown & Claremont to Newport. Make left onto Rt 10 north. The High School & Recreation Complex will be on your right less than a mile from the center of town.