Posted: Mon Jun. 06, 2011 10:55 am
We are almost there with the Berm project. Thanks to Adam, Dana, & Ken we moved a lot of dirt and rocks this past weekend.
I'm looking for a couple more volunteers for Friday late afternoon / evening and Sat morning. With a few extra hands to help I think this project can FINALLY get wrapped up this weekend.
Here's what's left to do:
- We added another 18 inches of height to the exit end of the big berm with rocks but it needs to be filled in with dirt to finish her off.
- We need more dirt on the lead in berm.
- We need to adjust the transition from the lead in berm to the big berm.
- We need to add a little dirt on the outside edge of the trail leading into the berms to better hold a line through the tight trees and maybe score some large roots for better traction.
- And lastly we need to clean up the work site.
3-6 people should be able to wrap this project up in a couple hours or less.
Please post up and let me know if you can help.